Dr Rogel Mari Sese
National SPACE Development Program - Philippines
- Provisioning for and integrating smallsat laws with existing space policies
- How can local governments and space institutions work together to define and establish smallsat regulations?
- Addressing the rights and responsibilities of domestic and international governments to supervise and manage smallsat activities
- Finding suitable sites for launches: What are the key considerations?
- Managing the entire end-to-end process of cross-border launching and approvals
- Streamlining regulations for multinational space projects in Asia
- Optimising costs for launch vehicle and maximising compatibility through design standardisation and manufacturing
- Improving the technical capabilities of distributed systems of small satellites to ensure successful missions
- Identifying gaps in the design process: How can we develop high quality small satellites and enable mass production?