Increasing market penetration of small satellites, advancements in small satellite structure, and rise in the requirement of low cost launching sites for small launch vehicles are the major factors which are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the next five years.
Taking place in Singapore on 11 – 12 December, the inaugural Smallsat Development and Commercialisation Asia Summit 2018 will gather government and industry smallsat players in Asia to:
- Discuss regional governments initiatives to drive growth of smallsat industry and data-drive economy in Asia
- Explore Asia’s emerging smallsat market and investment opportunities to establish new uses for the private sector
- Learn from global experts on how to design and build a cost-effective smallsat constellations
- Achieve successful smallsat mission through the right infrastructure investments, integration and effective collaborations to stay ahead of the game
- Network with Asia’s leading stakeholders in the small satellite ecosystem including space agencies, government ministries, satellite makers, launch services, as well as, communication providers
Download the full agenda to find out more.
What is the hype surrounding small satellites? How much has currently been invested in them? What are the key differences between GEO and LEO? The global small satellites market is expected to reach $10.10 billion by 2021. It’s a market that is expected to grow as commercial satellite demand increases hand in hand with the need to connect more rural parts of the world. This infographic provides you with the need to know facts and demonstrates what’s happening in the Asian market. Find out why small satellites are the future.
This ebook explores this new age of commercialisation and what role small satellites play. Discover:
- Why we are at a tipping point in space democratisation
- How small satellites are so valuable for commercialisation
- Why cost and frequency to launch may be issues of the past
Modern Small Satellites are changing the economics of space and creating new business opportunities all around the world. Beyond space exploration, many organisations are leveraging data from small satellites to improve telecommunication infrastructure, increase surveillance, predict the weather, and more. This article gives you a quick A-Z guide why you should be looking at opportunities to invest and develop smallsats to take advantage of this affordable space technology!